Tuesday, October 1, 2013

For loi19.com: Ryan Robinson - September 2013 Player of the Month

Shelbourne’s Ryan Robinson has been selected as the Airtricity League of Ireland Under-19 Player of the Month for September.

The 17 year-old centre-back was chosen based on his performances for the Reds during their early season winning streak which saw them string seven consecutive victories together – four of which came during the month of September.

With Robinson at the heart of the defence, Shels kept three clean sheets during that run, two of which came in September in the 1-0 home wins over Cobh Ramblers and Bray Wanderers.

“I was kind of surprised, to be honest, when I heard,” Robinson admitted to loi19.com. “I was only getting started in the team at that stage and learning about the League of Ireland. It’s a nice souvenir to have and I was very pleased to hear that I’d won it.


Continue reading my interview with Ryan Robinson son loi19.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment